Peterson Companies is committed to designing, building and owning properties that provide excellence on all levels and enhance the communities in which they are located. As a developer on the leading edge of office, retail and mixed-use development trends, Peterson Companies has proven its ability to deliver. In order to continue to provide the level and quality of service expected by our corporate mission, Peterson Management LC was founded to manage the company's growing portfolio of operating properties.
Peterson Management currently manages 4 million square feet of office space in the Washington metropolitan area. Over 1.3 million square feet are located in Fair Lakes Office Park in Fairfax, Virginia.
In addition to managing its owned portfolio, Peterson Management provides management services on a third party basis to a select group of owners with whom we have strong business relationships. Because of our long-term ownership horizons and our ties to the community, Peterson Management offers several distinct advantages over other properties, especially those owned by large institutional entities and managed by third party management firms, including:
- Our success is based on relationships, trust and a commitment to our clients;
- Responsive administration of service requests through a state of the art web-based work order system, Workspeed. Workspeed allows clients to track the status of work order requests in real time. It also provides Peterson Management with the ability to track trends and response times for work order administration and performing scheduled preventive maintenance, thus continually improving service to our clients;
- In-house expertise in property management, asset management, construction, mechanical systems, leasing, accounting, finance and legal;
- Immediate availability of our engineering staff, provided through EMCOR Government Services, Inc. and Tolin Mechanical Services, Inc., including consultation and the expertise of our chief engineers and their extensive technical support staff and on-call service technicians;
- On-going involvement of Peterson Companies' senior executives providing sophisticated and experienced oversight of building operations and capital investment decisions to ensure long-term client satisfaction and increased property value;
- Pricing advantages for small, individual buildings that might only be expected for owners of large portfolios of properties; and
- reliable, detailed and timely project accounting through MRI Property Management software.
For more information on our Commercial property management, please contact:
Director, Commercial Property Management