We seek friendly, outgoing individuals with excellent customer service skills. The ideal candidate will have an, energetic and enthusiastic personality and be committed to maintaining a high level of ethics and integrity in all dealings.
Candidate must present a professional image in both appearance and phone manner, possess sharp administrative skills, be committed to providing customers with excellent service, and proactively face challenges and handle all situations with perseverance and patience. The capacity for using time effectively and efficiently while focusing on the most important priorities is a necessity for this position. A strong work ethic is a must.
The position will be responsible for greeting and welcoming prospective homebuyers to the community as well as any visitors to the Operations office; help maintain neat appearance of Sales/Operations office areas; and assist Sales Consultants and Operations Staff with day to day operations of new condo Sales/Operations office.
Workload Management –
- Proactively initiate daily/regular check-in meetings with TPC staff and Sales Center staff to determine the needs and tasks for the day
- Ensure that there is adequate back-up support and resources during periods of heavy workload by communicating with Supervisor
- Build and establish effective relationships with internal employees and external consultants, vendors and general public.
- Manage conference room calendars, including organization of internal, external, and off-site meetings, teleconferences and videoconferences.
- Analyze client needs, apply experience-based knowledge and skills, and determine the appropriate course of action
- Provide reliable and steady phone coverage, ensuring back-up coverage at all times
- Monitor, distribute, and handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Document and share expertise and resources with teammates to build knowledge and increase efficiency
Successful Candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent computer word-processing, presentation and database skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power-Point, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrated experience in large event planning, dealings with internal/external customers, including interface with local community
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.